Ripon Community Hospital
Ripon Community Hospital is a GP run community hospital and is located just 100 yards from the surgery down Firby Lane.
- 15 in-patient beds on Trinity Ward including two beds in the palliative care unit. Patients may be admitted for a variety of reasons but most beds are used for rehabilitation of patients who have suffered a major fracture or a stroke. A doctor from the practice carries out a ward round every weekday morning
- Minor injuries unit, open 8am to 9pm. Run by nurse practitioners with GP back-up
- Physiotherapy, Monday to Friday, 8am to 3.00pm
- X-ray, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 3.00pm
- Ultrasound, Tuesday and Friday
- Occupational Therapy
Visiting consultants from Harrogate District Hospital provid out-patient clinics in a wide variety of specialties including dermatology, ENT, general medicine, general surgery, medicine for the elderly, neurology, opthalmology, paediatrics, orthopaedics, psychiatry and rheumatology.